PEPPERDINE ’22 | U16 USA NATIONAL TEAM
National Team Roster
Full Athletic Scholarship to Pepperdine ’22
U14, U15 & U16 National Team Roster
U.S. Soccer Training Invite
ODP Regional Team
ODP State Team
Trinity’s soccer goal was to regain confidence in her ACL, improve her top speed and decrease neck pain/tightness. In four weeks we:
- Improved her top speed and confidence in ACL (no brace needed)
- Neck pain/tightness is non-existent
- She can actually flex her calf, hamstring and glute muscles
- Reduced her body fat by 3.5% and lost 5 pounds of fat
- Gained 5.5 pounds of muscle
- Improved her vertical jump by an inch!
- Accepted a full scholarship to Pepperdine
- Enhanced her visual processing which improves speed
- Improved brain coordination/movement on the left!
- Neck pain/aches are non-existent
She was on the U16 USA NATIONAL TEAM and got a full scholarship to PEPPERDINE University where she made All-WCC four times and All-West Region three times and holds the school record in penalty kicks with eight.
As we prepped for Pepperdine’s training camp, her Head Coach called Abe when she arrived stating, “We see the major improvements in Trinity’s explosiveness and speed, really good work, we are very pleased!”