Protein consumption is very misconstrued… we assume we need such high protein requirements but here are two reasons we only need 25-35 g/day. Harvey and Marilyn Diamond in Fit for Life, menition that, “the human body recycles 70 percent of its proteinaceous waste,” and our body loses only about 23 grams of protein a day.
- How To Properly Run & Jog Faster | Jogging Mechanics
- COVID-19: THE FACTS, WHY IT’S SO CONFUSING, AND HOW YOU CAN KEEP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM STRONG!
- Boost Your Immune System With This 🧠 Warm-Up! 3 @🏠Training Tips!
- Benefits of fasting, ✅/❌’s during Ramadan & how to workout!
- Fuel Your Performance Podcast with GamePoint Performance